Monday, November 23, 2015

Chicken Soup

                                                                       Chicken Soup


Today at school a boy in my class did not believe me when I told him that I had a blog. I hope he believes me when I show this to him.
On Sunday November 22 my family and I made chicken soup. I washed all the vegetables except the bok choy... my brother did that. All of it went in the soup. The soup was delicious. We put in carrots, celery, chicken, turnip, parsnip, bok choy, onions, and parsley. I recommend making chicken soup some time and enter your world to deliciousness.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thomas! Can you recommend a good broth for chicken soup? It's my daughter's favorite but we don't usually make it at home and I would like to . How much of each of the other ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! For my chicken broth we use college inn. The best part about soup is you really don’t need to worry about how much of something to put in. You just need to experiment!

    ReplyDelete