Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Ring Dings!!

                                                                          Ring Dings!!


Today at school I showed my blog to everyone in the class, and they all liked it.   My friend Bryce liked it as well so at lunch he asked me if I could put him in my blog, and I said sure. Anyways speaking about lunch... I had a ring ding and Bryce was sitting next to me because I always sit next to him at lunch. I ate my peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then my carrots, and then I ate my ring ding. I love the 2 layers of chocolate and the cream, oh how I love the cream. The ring ding was DELICIOUS!! I like the way they mix those ingredients together. I noticed that Ring Ding's, Devil Dogs, and Yodels are exactly the same , but Devil Dogs do not have the chocolate on the outside. They are all so delicious.

       I dedicate this to my friend Bryce because he wanted to be in one of my posts and now he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment