Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Dinner

Thanksgiving Dinner


Thanksgiving's here!! Tonight I ate the best dinner I've had in a long time. The foods I ate were turkey, gravy, green bean casserole, jellied cranberry sauce (two kinds--sliced and smashed), rice pilaf, sweet potatoes, and salad. The turkey with gravy was THE best! I like how the gravy changes the dryness and taste of the turkey. Now, I do not like rice. So, my grandma told me to put gravy on it and you'll like it. I didn't believe her. I tried it and it was delicious. Green bean casserole is green beans, melted cheese, mushrooms, water chestnuts, and some secret sauces, topped with French fried onion rings. I liked the green bean casserole a lot.

Happy Thanksgiving!!     Stay tuned for later posts on dessert!    



No comments:

Post a Comment